czwartek, 18 października 2012

TFH


I came across with the Red Onion on the occasion of receiving invitations to the show. I don't know why I've never been here before. You can get everything here: books, magazine (like "Vogue"), housing accessories, gadgets, as well as the stylish clothes. You can also have here a cup of coffee. Undre the brand  of "Red Onion" there is TFH Tymczasowy Butik. On a small space it collects young Polish brands, like: RISK made in Warsaw, Mozcau, Friends with Benefits, Morka+, Sis, and soon it will also appear Madox. Inside the boutique I was kindly welcomed by charming Bartek. As he mentioned, the main idea of this boutique is to show people that, for the price available in chain stores, here they can buy original clothes, such as trousers, blouse, skirt, jacket or different accessories of a very good quality made a Polish designer. And he's right! I found there many gorgeous stuff.



With Bartek :)


I fell in love with these pants!


Scarf - tube of a multi use :)


Cluth bags: 


Collars:


And a bow-ties: 



5 komentarzy:

  1. I like the collar with studs and skull, nice!

    http://cocoelistrione.blogspot.it/

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Looks like such a cute store! I love the bow ties!!!

    PS. I'd love it if you could visit my blog and follow me if you like it!! :)

    -Stephanie
    @LaminLouboutins.blogspot.com

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. wonderful place and amazing post!
    thank you for the link of the TV programme, it was so interesting!
    yes, the Padaung woman is really a star!
    a big kiss my dear friend!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. Those pics are so amazing! Following you on GFC. It will be great if you can check my blog and maybe follow me back:)

    Kisses, Lucy!

    OdpowiedzUsuń